With over 25 years of solid experience in the field, we have learned how to adapt ourselves to the ever-changing and developing needs, risks and opportunities of sustainable textile industry and had the opportunity to observe global approaches to sustainability.
Our experience has brought about comprehensive specialization. With our principle that transformative change can only be achieved collectively, we decided to provide consulting services for all seeking assistance whether they’re start-ups or established brands aiming to become sustainable.
With our dedicated team, we offer the following services and packages tailored to enact positive impact for your brand while building sustainable and enduring business models:
- Strategy Building and Development: First step is to learn about your goals, your company culture, resources and budgets. Second step is to determine a strategic sustainability roadmap for effective implementation of your mission and goals and operational and managerial steps it necessitates.
- Product Design and Development: Our qualified experts provide with design guideline and collection analysis for you. We help you with sourcing strategy of materials and accessories with lower environmental footprint. We evaluate environmental and social impacts as well as the business value of the products.
- Pre-production assessment: This is key to ensure production efficiency and quality standard. Together with you we address steps such as resource management, samples development and approvals, sourcing and testing raw materials, garment costing, pattern making and process planning.
- Market analysis: Entering new markets can be challenging. Companies need to make the right moves with correct product and target groups in order not to waste valuable resources. With our experience with various business cultures in all 6 continents we make the unknown easy for you. Using our connections and worldwide network we make sure your brand penetrates into the correct platforms and trade shows with the correct products.
- Marketing assistance: We help you with the customer research and customer retention. In line with your corporate image, we help you create supporting marketing activities. With effective communications strategy, we’ll help you elevate your company value without compromising principles of sustainability.
- Effective Networking: We help you find right suppliers following the principles of sustainability. However, we believe that it is not just about finding right suppliers. Textile industry is at the core of the sustainability debates and it requires joint action with the other stakeholders of the industry. We support you by reaching out to our contacts with our wide network in 6 continents.
- Budget planning: Budget planning is an integral part of your operational processes. Considering we have operated companies in 3 different continents, our skilled team will share its experience in building a budget for the right goal. With this service, we help you link your economic, environmental, social and managerial operations with your budget.
- Team building: Success can only be achieved with the right team. Our team building program consists of organizational structuring, role-clarity, workplace collaboration and cross-departmental communication. In addition to structural assistance we may also assist on finding full-time or freelance workforce.
- Certification Guidance: For your achievement of the relevant textile certifications and standards, we assist you find the correct certification for the target audience and provide assistance throughout the regulatory requirement fulfillment process.
- Start-up package 10 hours of consulting €1000
- Development package 25 hours of consulting €2200
- Full season package 50 hours of consulting €4000
- One hour meeting with the design team €150
- One hour meeting with the development team €250
- One hour meeting with the CEO €400
- Factory tour €400/person
- Farm tour €800/person
Feel free to write us an email if you have any questions.
Our team will be pleased to accommodate you.